TUITION AND FEES
Thongsook College is committed to providing cost-effective and affordable learning and development opportunities for students around the world.
Thongsook College offers the same tuition rates to international students as it does Thai citizens. The result is a quality International Education at a very affordable cost.
3 credit courses 5,000฿
6 credit courses 10,000฿
TOTAL TUITION = 200,000฿
Semester 1 3,800฿
Semester 2 3,800฿
Semester 3 1,000฿
TOTAL ADMINISTRATION FEE= 7,600฿
(per academic year)
1. Successful Applicants will need to provide a certificate showing completion of a secondary qualification. Secondary education is equivalent to a High School diploma in North America or 5 GCSE's in the UK.
For a list of equivalent Academic qualifications by country follow this link
2. In addition, non-native speakers need to display English level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with no band less than 5.5
Notes Regarding Academic Entry Requirements
• As academic course entry requirement is the minimum level of education required, documents indicating the applicant is currently studying or has completed a qualification higher than a secondary qualification, such as Vocational (Cert IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma) or Higher Education (Bachelor, Masters), in the applicant’s home country, can also be accepted as substitution for the secondary qualification. (An academic transcript indicating partial completion is sufficient).
• All academic documents must be on official letterhead or have the institutions official logo.
• All academic documents must be certified as true copies of the sighted originals (education agents or admissions staff dealing directly with students in person may also make this certification on copies of the sighted original documents).
• Academic documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
.Please refer to our Admissions Policy and our Admissions Procedure for further information.
(TL;DR: You need to provide authentic documents that show you completed secondary education.
If you don't have them but have instead partial transcripts from a vocational, bachelors or masters program, you can submit this - even if you didn't complete that program.
Non-native speakers need to include the results of their English proficiency exam)